Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MY FIRST TRUE LOVE: "THE T.V SERIES LIKE"

"Love is when there are a million things you want to say to someone,
but when they look you in the eyes and hold you in their arms
nothing in life matters other than being with that person at that moment."



I fell in love and got hurt so many times. I still remember the day when my heart was first broken. That love, I will never ever forget. That love will always be a part of me. That time was so difficult for me. The situation is so crazy. I felt so alone that time. Hurt and angry at the same time. I don't know who are the true people anymore. I want to, But I can't trust anyone. It's hard to be in a relationship that in both party they can't accept the situation or the relationship. You have to be strong. But sometimes there still a moment that I can't handle it anymore. Even though how hard we fight there still a time I found myself crying. And praying that everythings be accepted and respect.

That love, ohh that love. It's like a T.V series. To much actions and dramas. I never expected to be in that situation. Our friends sometimes told us that, the kind and situation we have in a relationship can be put in T.V, which is we agreed, then laugh.

I still remember the time we had misunderstanding. Just to make it up to me. He did'nt went to school, instead He waited me outside my school and then when He saw me with my friends He stand up in front of me holding a boquet of flowers and saying His sorry. I was so shocked and the only thing i did is put my hands in my mouth and sed " Oh my God HOWEH". Everybody looking at me. Looks like they are waiting if im gonna forgive Him or not. But ofcoures i forgive Him, coz I am not a stone hearted person. Imagine a guy infront of u holding flowers and telling you hes sorry. Thats so sweet. And so heart melting scene. And then after, we went to the mall watch a movie, then eat at chowking (beefwanton with not so hot, hot sauce), then we went to baywalk. It's felts so amazing if your with the guy you really love and having a so natural conversation while walking. Laughing, holding hands.

Thats one of our more happy moments together. But that love now is just a memory. Deserve to be kept and cherish. Now were just friends. But a good friend.

"Love is always patient and kind, it's never jealous.

Love is never boastful or concieted, it is never rude or selfish,

it is not take offense, it is not resendable."

"You will never forget your first love. That's what makes it so special. You love so hard, so deeply, and so intensely because you don’t know any different. It's the best until it is over. Then you hurt like you've never been hurt before. Eventually you love again, but you love differently. You will love more carefully, more cautiously. Just know that there is so much more love waiting for you, but there will always only be one first."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Create a Meebo Chat Room