Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CRITICISM:

People criticize others by what? By their actions. The way they move and speak/talk. What their talking about etc. But who are they to criticize others? Who are you to talk to me like that? If my english language is not that good. So what? Why? Can you speak english fluently? As far i as know I can speak english more that you do. So don't act like you know everything. Look at your self, ask yourself if what you did is right. Your too boastful. I don't know you anymore. Your different now from what before. You know why? Because your being so Bitter. Let go. Everything is done. Accept it.
Im being hurt now by the person i did'nt expect to hurt me. He judge me like he don't know me. Well now I know what color your personality is. Stop hiding from your Good Looking Face. Because how beautiful ur out is how ugly you are inside. That's ashame. I really feel sorry for you. This person ask me onetime if why his friends and other people look at him like a boastful and plastic person. I don't know the answer before. But now I know. Because he just show me. And may be I saw it before but because hes my friend I never look at him like that.
Well Every person has a attitude. Me? Im sure I have.
I can accept opinions or corrections if it sed in a nice way.
"Look people for what are their best/correct not in their mistakes/wrong"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Create a Meebo Chat Room