Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HONESTY:

"When you're in love with someone it inspires you and gives you hope.
You have faith that even if you can't be with them on earth, that if God wills,
you will be with them one day in heaven."
"I may not get to see you as often as I like.
I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night.
But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love,
and I can't let you go."

Honesty is a very important ingredient in a relationship.
In any kind of relationship.
You can find new friends if you are honest.
And specially "LOVE".
Just being your self means already honesty.
U can gain trust if ur honest.
Don't be afraid. Don't be shy. Don't let your love flew with air again.
Just believe in you self. Be honest.
Try to LOVE and BELOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Create a Meebo Chat Room