Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HAPPINESS:

"Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way.
So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day."

HAPPINESS:
How can people say that they are happy?
Me, sometimes I can't say weather I am happy or sad.
I used to be sad. So when I am happy it's nothings different.
"Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money."
"Happiness is as a butterfly which, when pursued is always beyond our grasp,
but if you sit down quietly may alight upon you."
"Laughter is like a fresh new day, each giggle is the dawn of a new morning;
brighten up your day and smile with laughter."
"Happiness looks too small when you hold it in your hands,
just let it go once, and you realize how precious it was."
"Happiness does not come in bottles."
"Happiness is worthless in money, but precious in your life."
"Happiness adds and multiplies when we divide it with others."
"To be happy is the choice I wish to make in spite of the circumstances that are strewn in my path."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Create a Meebo Chat Room