Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HEARTBREAK:

"A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding..
Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling..
And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except you.."

A heartbreak always a part of LOVE.
Weather how urge u wan't to ignore it, if it gonna happen, it will happen.
And we can't do anything but to accept it.
I got hurt many times.
And everytime it happens I always learned new lessons.
What should I do to make things more easier if destiny gives me a opportunity to LOVE again:
Even how long we practice, we can't make our relationships perfect.
There's always be a sadness and a heartbreak.
And i believe
"EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON"
And it is..
But sometimes I can't help but ask myself what are the reason?
And sadly, I can't find the answers.
Everyone of us, I know, want's to LOVE and BELOVED.
Especially ME.
But there are times we chose to be alone rather than to get hurt again.
That's ME.
But there are also times that we chose to Love again like we never been hurt.
Like ME.
Well what can we do?
Love is always in our lives.
We will never be stoped loving.
We always feel love, coz we love to love.
It's just that we afraid to show it,
Because were afraid to a
"HEARTBREAK"
"All of our young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete.
We choose partners and change partners.
We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere and somehow there is someone searching for us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Create a Meebo Chat Room