Saturday, August 8, 2009

All about me

Me as a person I always make sure that all the people around me are happy and ok. As a EMOTIONAL person, sometimes it's hard to get along to other people. Being so EMOTIONAL, is sometimes pulling me to the limit. I sometimes did something that hurt others feelings. I usually/always hide my true feelings inside me. Always smile, laugh and throw some jokes everytime im in front, with or around people. But when I am alone, thats the time SADNESS strikes me. I always pray that hopefully sooner or later i can be happy again. No more hiding. I often cry in the middle of my sleep. Thingking why? Why me? Why Im always like this? Why I can't be happy? I always encounter a lot of difficulties. Sometimes i thought I was born to be like this the whole lifetime. But having a loving family, and so nice and kind friends, gives me the courage to fight and look forward for the best. So here I am, trying my very best to be happy. And hopefully soon i can smile, laugh and be as me, MYSELF again.

"I don't need anyone to take advantage of my weaknesses or my strengths, I need someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am."

"THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Create a Meebo Chat Room