Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SADNESS:

"I always knew that looking back to the cries would make me laugh;
but I never knew that looking back to the laughs would make me cry."
I am sitting and facing to my computer wondering and thinking why I am "SAD"?
And came out with this blog.
I always make people around me happy. But why I can't be happy?
I've been like this for so long. And Im getting tired.
I wan't to see myself again what I am before.
Always smiling and laughing.
I can't control myself anymore. Even though im trying my best.
I smile and I laugh but behind of those smiling and laughters my heart is crying.
Hoping that someday I'll be ok.
Find my happiness.
I believe that people who feel sad, once they found their happiness. their never be sad again.
People are alone find their partner never be alone again.
People are crying find a shoulder to cry on will never cry again.
And people are not contented will be contented.
Sadness is a feeling that is hard to ignore.
Sadness is always in everybodys life.
Especially in me.
But I'm still hoping that "Someday, Oneday" everythings gonna be alright.
"Hearts are tough. Most of the times they don't break. Most times they only bend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Create a Meebo Chat Room