Friday, September 11, 2009

I MOVED ON: YES I AM!!!

"Lead me not into temptation, heaven help me to be strong.
I can't fight all that I'm feelin', and I can't do it alone. Help me break this spell that I'm under, guide my feet and hold me tight.
I need 10,000 angels watchin' over me tonight."

I've been through in alot of heart troubles this past few years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds.

But still I am standing here, looking forward in alot of things that can happen in my life. I never lose my confident in LOVE.

I can't say that I don't wanna love anymore again. I am willing to fall in love again and again and again,.. but in the right time. In time I know Im gonna fall inlove again ang get hurt all over again. But I am ready to face all the consequences if it's gonna happen.

I know I am not that strong but I can assure myself that I am not that weak either.

In LOVE I believe that theres alot out there can happen in just one click. We never know when we fall inlove again.

In my experience I know I need to learn more lessons to make myself more confident and stronger.

Looking at myself right now is like looking at a blank wall. NO COLOR. NO SHINE. NO LIFE.

BUT I MOVED ON!!!

Yes I am. Im going to stand straight again. Its hard to forget all of my heartache but I am willing to learn. I don't need to forget it. I just need to learn how to have a real life again. And be happy. Its hard but I know, time will come. I will be happy again.

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones."



"Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Create a Meebo Chat Room