Saturday, September 5, 2009

I FELL IN LOVE AGAIN: "A SWEET SHORT LOVE"

"Falling in love and fixing a broken heart have something in common:
they both take time."

"Love is like the flame of a candle;
both can be extinguished in the quickness of one breath."


Yes guys. I fell in love again. This person is so sweet, childish, and sometimes so immature. Last march I went home(philippines) and we went out a lot. We tried to ignore our feelings for one another but we end up more into it. So as days pass by, we still see each other a lot. Almost everyday. One day He brought me to their home, He wants me to meet his family. His mother was so nice, so warm, so accommodating. So as His sisters. After that day we started to date seriously. Every time I am with Him I felt so calm and just be myself. We did a lot of things together. Watch movie, eat outside, shopping. He's my conscience, because he always stop me every time I can't control myself buying clothes or anything I want. The first time we watched movie the "SHOPAHOLIC" ever since He called me that. AHAHA He knows I love shopping. And sometimes we argued about that. This guy is always act like a child. But when I am the one who’s acting like a child He get annoyed.. AHAHA.. I did that every time I want to pissed Him.. LOL.. I remember the first time we went out. We went to Shangri La mall, and we ate at Kimono ken. I laugh so hard when he told me that my eyes showed something in my mind. Like planning something or thinking something because of my eyes expressions.. AHAHA I am so transparent.. ha-ha.. That’s why no matter how hard I kept my feelings there’s always some people can see it through my eyes.


This was our FIRST FORMAL DATE:

The memories I will never ever forget in this relationship was 1. the first time we went out in a formal outfit. He has a friend whos celebrating a debut he ask me if I can be hes date.. Before that day I was wondering what kind of drees i should wear. I dont know. The day before we went to the mall. WOOO SHOPPING. And yah I finally found a dress and a cute sandals. The driver drop us in the hotel where the party is. Soo shy.. But He kiss me then sed ur so beautiful thats ok. AHAHA BOLA. After the party we went to starbucks (OMG STILL IN THAT DRESS) sooo shyy.. hehe..
This was our SECOND FORMAL DATE:


The second was in his cousins wedding. We agreed that we were going to that wedding together. But the night before the wedding He called me saying that His cousin is in their house piccking him up coz he want to go to the wedding with my guy. That pissed me off. But its ok. So we decided that on the wedding day I need to go to their house so me and His family can go together. So I did. But the funny thing is I lied to Him. I told Him I can't go to the wedding because of the emergency thing happens. So he felt sorry. I arrived to their house around 4pm. So his two sisters and I are getting ready for the party. And roy keep texting me saying "I wish u were here" I was laughing out laud. So silly me. So when were at the car He called His sister, so this sister told him that Im with them. AHAHA no more surprise. But when we arrived to the reception and he open the door beside me. We was so surprise to one another, why? because Hes so handsome in a long sleeve black striped polo and He told me I am so beautiful in a Purple dress.. AHAHA BOLA.
But after 4 months our relationships end. For the second time I saw a pictures of Him with his X gf in he's friendster account. I forgive Him when i saw some picture the first time. But this second time? I gave up. I broke up with Him. Yes I got jealous. But you know whats really pissing me off? Is the fact that He's picture with His xgf is in the same account where Our pictures are. I felt cheated and humiliated. Is ok if it is a group picture but no, the picture was intimate. It hurts me. I know I hurt Him too when I broke up with him. But I felt lost. I need time to think. I need to find myself again. In our relationship theres to much pressure. Especially when I came back here in canada. I missed Him, He missed me. No matter how we express our feelings through chat still not enaugh. So we decided to just split up and go on with our lives. I have lots of responsibilities here. So as he. Were ok now. Were still talk. AS A FRIEND. Our memories deserved to be kept.
"When love was knocking on my door, I had to pretend I wasn't home;
that way, I would never be hurt again.
I will always regret that decision."
"“Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are signs of strength,
but there are times in life when it takes much more strength to just let go.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Create a Meebo Chat Room